Cover and Search (2) | Degrassi Wiki
Cover and Search (2) is the fortieth episode of Season 10 of Degrassi. It aired on March 25, 2011.
Holly J.’s checklist of signs is getting longer, and far more harmful. Will she take heed to her physique earlier than it offers up on her fully? In the meantime, Alli asks a fellow runaway for assist, which lands her into extra hassle. Wesley considers specializing in different targets after failing to interrupt a world document.
Holly J. is scared. She sorts her signs into one of many college computer systems and analyzes attainable ailments and cancers she might have. Sav tells her to go see a physician however she inform him she’ll see one later. At her locker, she is seen taking many several types of over-the-counter treatment. Chantay additionally suggests she go see a physician. When Holly J. begins forgetting components of her presentation, she collapses and hits her head on a desk close by. She is taken to the physician the place they inform her they should take blood to determine what’s mistaken together with her. She, nevertheless, sneaks out. Earlier than her presentation for Bev Greyson, Holly J. must relaxation and takes a seat. Chantay suggests she go house as a result of she would not look good. Holly J. figures she’s attempting to take credit score whereas Chantay is admittedly simply involved together with her well being. In the course of the precise presentation, although, Holly J. urinates on herself and calls her mother to take her to the hospital. There, she learns she has a streptococcal an infection inflicting glomerulonephritis and must have a course of dialysis run. It’s right here that she involves phrases together with her illness.
Johnny calls Alli, who refuses to return to his dorm or keep longer. After some persuasion, he lets her go off to Vancouver so long as she calls when she will get there. However when she asks a fellow runaway for assistance on how one can earn a living or get a spot to remain, he steals her bag together with her bus ticket. With nowhere else to go, she returns to Johnny’s dorm, solely to find that he ratted her out to Sav. He tells her that he will not pressure her to return house. Nonetheless, she returns house and the household has a chat. All of them notice that they do not speak to one another or open up anymore and determine it is time for a clear slate. They determine to begin seeing a therapist and take a bunch picture collectively.
Wesley turns into hesitant now that Dave has advised the entire college that he’s attempting to interrupt a world document. Nonetheless, issues go mistaken when he and Hannah tweak the pogo stick. He finally ends up falling and dropping his probability to win. Consequently, he injures each of his wrists and asks Hannah out on a date.
- (Ms. Oh to Class): “Seems like a problem, subsequent!”
- (Sav to Holly J.): “Go see a physician already. This is not good.”
- (Holly J. to Chantay): “I am gonna get by this.”
- (Chantay to Unknown Junior): “I wish to be excited.”
- (Hannah to Wesley): “I do know. Its a bummer.”
- (Alli): “They’ve given up on me.”
- (Alli to Runaway): “How do I discover a place to remain or earn a living?”
- (Runaway to Alli): “You need me to indicate you.”
(Runaway) “Give me your bag. No, I am critical, give it!”
- (Wesley): “I suppose if it isn’t harmful, it isn’t price it, proper?”
- (Wesley): “Do you wanna possibly go on a date sort factor someday?”
(Hannah): “I would like to”
- (Mr. Bhandari): “Say Bhandari!”
- (Sav): “You are gonna get higher proper? I do know you’ll; you are Holly J.”
- (Sav to Alli): “In case you determine to go someplace else. Please simply inform me the place.”
- (Holly J.): “What’s mistaken with me?”
- (Johnny to Alli): “I stood subsequent to a dude who stabbed a man that everybody cherished after which I needed to go to that man’s college.”
- “Write It All Down For You” by Elliot Brood – Heard when Holly J. takes drugs from her personal private pharmacy.
- “Pogo” by Everlasting Summers – Heard throughout Wesley’s pogo scene.
- “Cleo’s Music” by JBM – Heard through the scenes the place Sav tells Alli he has her again and when the Bhandari’s agree to speak higher.
- “Years” by JBM